AIDS: THE INCURABLE DISEASE YET  

INTRODUCTION:- 

AIDS doesn't have cure yet and testing is the only way to get sure if you have the virus. The reason writing this blog is to give an small overview about the disease since the beginning of the epidemic, more than 70 million people have been infected with the HIV virus and about 35 million people have died of HIV. Globally, 36.9 million [31.1–43.9 million] people were living with HIV at the end of 2017. An estimated 0.8% [0.6-0.9%] of adults aged 15–49 years worldwide are living with HIV. This statistics is given by WHO.

SOME QUICK FACTS ABOUT AIDS:-
    Image result for aids symbol
  • There is no cure for HIV, although antiretroviral treatment can control the virus, meaning that people with HIV can live long and healthy lives. 
  • functional cure where HIV is reduced to undetectable and harmless levels in the body permanently, but some residual virus may remain.
  • Trials of HIV vaccines are encouraging, but so far offer partial protection only.
SPREADING OF HIV VIRUS:-
The person-to-person spread of HIV is called HIV transmission. HIV is transmitted (spread) only in certain body fluids from a person who has HIV: 
Related image
HIV INFECTION OF BLOOD
  • Blood
  • Semen
  • Pre-seminal fluids
  • Rectal fluids
  • Vaginal fluids
  • Breast milk

  • HIV transmission is only possible if these fluids come in contact with a mucous membrane or damaged tissue or are directly injected into the bloodstream (from a needle or syringe). Mucous membranes are found inside the rectum, the vagina, the opening of the penis, and the mouth.   

SYMPTOMS OF AIDS:-

  • Rapid weight loss
  • Recurring fever or profuse night sweats
  • Extreme and unexplained tiredness
  • Prolonged swelling of the lymph glands in the armpits, groin, or neck
  • Diarrhea that lasts for more than a week
  • Sores of the mouth, anus, or genitals
  • Pneumonia
  • Red, brown, pink, or purplish blotches on or under the skin or inside the mouth, nose, or eyelids
  • Memory loss, depression, and other neurologic disorders

Cure for HIV-AIDS:-
Hiv doesn't have cure yet but the scientist believe that they can find cure for HIV since we know much more about this.

Scientists are researching two types of cure: a functional cure and a sterilising cure (there is no 'natural cure' or 'herbal cure') for HIV. (There will never be an AIDS cure because AIDS is a defining set of symptoms rather than a virus, like HIV.)

A functional cure

A functional cure would suppress the amount of HIV virus in the body to such low levels that it can’t be detected or make you ill.

A sterilising cure

A sterilising cure is one where the HIV virus is eradicated from the body completely, including from hidden reservoirs.
Image result for CURE OF AIDS




How can I reduce my risk of getting HIV?
Anyone can get HIV, but you can take steps to protect yourself from HIV infection.

  • --Get tested and know your partner’s HIV status. Talk to your partner about HIV testing and get tested before you have sex. 
  • --Have less risky sex. HIV is mainly spread by having anal or vaginal sex without a condom or without taking medicines to prevent or treat HIV.
  • --Use condoms. Use a condom correctly every time you have sex. 
  • --Limit your number of sexual partners. The more partners you have, the more likely you are to have a partner with HIV whose HIV is not well controlled or to have a partner with a sexually transmitted disease (STD). Both of these factors can increase the risk of HIV transmission.
  • --Get tested and treated for STDs. Insist that your partners get tested and treated too. Having an STD can increase your risk of becoming infected with HIV or spreading it to others.
  • --Talk to your health care provider about pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP). PrEP is an HIV prevention option for people who don’t have HIV but who are at high risk of becoming infected with HIV. PrEP involves taking a specific HIV medicine every day. 
  • --Don’t inject drugs. But if you do, use only sterile drug injection equipment and water and never share your equipment with others.
Image result for fight hiv









Comments

i am from USA, i am here to give my testimony how i was cured from HIV, i
contacted my HIV via blade. a friend of my use blade to peel of her
finger nails and drop it where she use it, so after she has left i did know
what came unto me i looked at my nails, my nails were very long and i took
the blade which she just used on her own nails to cut of my finger nails,
as i was maintaining my names, i mistakenly injured myself. i did even
bothered about it, so when i got to the hospital the next week when i was
ill the doctor told me that i am HIV positive, i wondered where did i got
it from so i remembered how i use my friend blade to cut off my hand so i
feel so sad in my heart to the extent that i don’t even know what to do, so
one day i was passing through the internet i met a testimony of a lady that all
talk about how she was cured by a doctor called DR Imoloa so i quickly
emailed the doctor email, and he also replied to me an told me the
requirements which i will provide and I do according to his command,
he prepare a herbal medicine for me which i took. he
called me the next week that i should go for a test which i did to my own
surprise i found that i was HIV negative. Thanks to him once more the great
doctor that cured me DR Imoloa so you can also emailed him at
{drimoloaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com} or whatssapp him on +2347081986098} God Bless you Sir.
I find something in herbal medicine good to share on here with anyone suffering from the disease such as HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis or Chronic Lyme Disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
Dementia.
Lupus as well.Dr Itua herbal made cure my HIV and gave me hope that he can cure all types of diseases I believed him) I do the best of myself that I can do, I went for a program in west Africa about fashion on another side I was HIV positive. I walk through a nearby village for our program schedule then I found a signage notice that says Dr Itua Herbal Center then I asked my colleagues what all about this very man called Dr Itua, She told me that he's a herbal doctor and he can cure all kind of disease i walked to him and explain myself to him as I'm a strangler out there he prepared me herbal medicine and told me how to drink it for two weeks, when I get to my hotel room I take a look at it then says a prayer before I drank it not knowing after two weeks I went to test and I found out I was negative I ran to him to pay him more but he refuses and says I should share his works for me around the globe so sick people can see as well. I'm writing a lot about him this season so that is how I was cured by drinking Dr Itua herbal medicine, He's A caring man with godly heart. Well - everything I decided all go through for me well and how you're going to treat this new aspect to your life. You don't have to suffer alone, and it's okay to ask for help. It also doesn't have to be a constant demon, as you'll get to know your body and yourself in a much deeper way than most people. Take advantage of this, as it will help you appreciate Africa Herbal Made.
Dr Itua Contact Information.
Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com
Whatsapp Number....+2348149277967
Chela Murillo said…
I deemed it important to let the world know about a man who cured me of HIV/AIDS, he is Dr. Iyabiye, and I never take it seriously when I first saw his recommendation online. I reached out to him not because I believed it but because my finances was running dry for buying HIV/aids Antiretroviral drugs to slow down the viral load all the time. But behold I got cured after the treatment. I went for checkup just as the doctor instructed and I was tested negative. Here are his contacts if anyone wish to reach him for help: +234-815-857-7300, iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com